Communication in high school is based in our social media. What I see around school is that they are more open to there friends and there opinions. There's a lot of seniors that are not going to be able to graduate and that's a struggle for them. Social media is when you communicate with others and make new friends. This social media helps because you can talk to the people you wouldn't be able to talk to in person. This media helps you grow out your confidence to other people and yourself.
Yes i do agree with this somewhat the reason for this is because no only the media helps. What also helps is being with your friends in person and hanging out with them. I don't think you should rely on the media to much. The media is a wide speared thing that can cause more trouble than good. Keep that in mind.
ReplyDeleteSocial media is a huge influence on many, so I am glad that you mentioned that factor, Maria. Kenny, speaking in person shoukd always be an important aspect in communicating, but I do know that there are many students who choose to type instead of talk!
ReplyDelete